Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January-February 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,483      

whatahack

St. Peters MO
:thumb:Regarding Ramey discussion, Underwood and presumbly Walker in STL tonight for game between Webster Groves and Vashon.

The game was moved to a local junior college and is still sold out. Two of the top teams in StL area.

#1,487      
Ramey not going to UCLA.

OK State, Texas, ILL, SMU, SC seem like most likely as top 5 for him as of right now.

Could it actually happen...:shield:

#1,490      

Deleted member 14522

D
Glad we are going to recruit Kasubke. Kid is a phenomenal shooter. Only a sophomore and is 6'6". Went to watch Hellem's play earlier this year and left being more impressed by this kid.

#1,492      

Deleted member 380722

D
6 predictions for D. Jacobs to us, Also Luis Rodriguez crystal ball to us yesterday, his only prediction. Gotta think we only take one of the two.

#1,493      
6 predictions for D. Jacobs to us, Also Luis Rodriguez crystal ball to us yesterday, his only prediction. Gotta think we only take one of the two.

I would rather we have Jacobs at this point between the two, not that we can necessarily be choosy beggars, that said I think there is at least 1 transfer )loss of some sort) and we end up with a 4 man class. Would really like to have Jacobs actually, not sure Ramey is all that better as an overall player. Jacobs skill set is more suited overall to what we need for a 2-3 position player, yea I know.

1 with late Big man:chief:

Last edited:
#1,495      
Derek Piper@DPiper247 - 8h
Top-50 PG Courtney Ramey tells me he will not visit UCLA this weekend. Finished with 32 points tonight. Brad Underwood, Frank Martin & Tim Jankovich all in the house.

#1,496      
I would rather we have Jacobs at this point between the two, not that we can necessarily be choosy beggars, that said I think there is at least 1 transfer )loss of some sort) and we end up with a 4 man class. Would really like to have Jacobs actually, not sure Ramey is all that better as an overall player. Jacobs skill set is more suited overall to what we need for a 2-3 position player, yea I know.

1 with late Big man:chief:

:confused:

Ramey not better than Demarius Jacobs?? Not sure you meant this, but even if so, I guess it doesn't really matter who is a better player as we'd take both for sure. We'll take Ramey no matter who we have.

#1,497      
:confused:

Ramey not better than Demarius Jacobs?? Not sure you meant this, but even if so, I guess it doesn't really matter who is a better player as we'd take both for sure. We'll take Ramey no matter who we have.

I did mean this not ALL that better, I think he is just not a wide gap when all is said and done long term. I think Jacobs will be a hell of a player long term, I would say he is behind now, but later on?

I agree we would take Ramey no matter.

#1,498      
It would be interesting to see if Jacobs and Trice were even in the mix if Ayo weren't on board. Probably not, because no Ayo would probably mean THT would be on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.