Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (July 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you being serious? (With TC I can never tell :). )

Yup, she mentioned it in a tweet about 3 weeks ago. Can't find it now, it might have been deleted. Speaking about deleted tweets, did anybody see the MIF tweet that Whitney had been offered by Cal? It's gone now.

With Whitney cutting his list, Terrence Shannon looking really likely (his mom really likes Illinois, even said Illinois was top 3), and Cockburn visiting in August. This could be huge for the program.

I think the staff has put themselves in a great place with the class of 2019.

Now time to close the deal...:shield::thumb:

Yup, she mentioned it in a tweet about 3 weeks ago. Can't find it now, it might have been deleted. Speaking about deleted tweets, did anybody see the MIF tweet that Whitney had been offered by Cal? It's gone now.

Saw the tweet about the hair, always good to have Ayo's mom recruiting for us.

With the MIF tweet, they probably deleted it because we all know Cal isn't making the top 8. :D

Saw the tweet about the hair, always good to have Ayo's mom recruiting for us.

With the MIF tweet, they probably deleted it because we all know Cal isn't making the top 8. :D

Ayo just tweeted about that pic, "LOL, you going into the recruiting business."

Cal in Berkley or Cal in Lexington?

Sent from my VS500 using Tapatalk

We did not make the final lists for Mark "Rocket" Watts and Aidan Igiehon. No surprises here.

We are in a really good spot right now. Maybe It Finally will start coming together in 2019.

I will also say this, I have never been a big fan of Coach Walker. Wish there was a staff change.

Ok, its getting close to supper time, so I best be on my way off the internet.

We are in a really good spot right now. Maybe It Finally will start coming together in 2019.

I will also say this, I have never been a big fan of Coach Walker. Wish there was a staff change.

TY Ward

Supper time at 8:55 a.m.? Do you live in Mozambique?

Walker has never been a favorite of most I think, that said, he is putting in the work, but we have been in "really good" spots before as well. Lets hope this one ends up well.

With Whitney cutting his list, Terrence Shannon looking really likely (his mom really likes Illinois, even said Illinois was top 3), and Cockburn visiting in August. This could be huge for the program.

I think the staff has put themselves in a great place with the class of 2019.

Now time to close the deal...:shield::thumb:

Very encouraging !
Of course, the "close the deal" caveat does keep my feet on the ground, as it should

I love this board.

giphy.gif

Supper time at 8:55am??? Subliminal message haha? Sorry guess we are that desperate around here lol

Cue the Walker replacement speculation. Is there a Cory Patterson equivalent for bball?

Dren1

Glenview, IL
It's amazing how many years in a row this has been the message, delivered and consumed with absolute certainty. Since 2008, minimum. Hope springs eternal.
Yet I don't think it is being consumed with absolute certainty, at least not by those of us that have been around awhile. Hope - yes, belief - no.

It's amazing how many years in a row this has been the message, delivered and consumed with absolute certainty. Since 2008, minimum. Hope springs eternal.

It's amazing how many people don't realize that Ward speaks in Davinci code. For example, I translate his post to mean: Be sure to drink your ovaltine.

Deleted member 8632

D
It's amazing how many people don't realize that Ward speaks in Davinci code. For example, I translate his post to mean: Be sure to drink your ovaltine.

Ohhh Fuuuuuuuuuudge!

Status
Not open for further replies.