Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (July 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good motor, good size for his position (base), good footwork. Moves with ferocity, or maybe he's just fierce... Either way, lots to work with there...
Don't under estimate what Fletch could do with him over the summer.

BananaShampoo

Captain 'Paign
Phoenix, AZ
Wow. We're really struggling to find things to talk about this summer. Shows what a dumpster fire of an athletic program we've had (have?).

Good motor, good size for his position (base), good footwork. Moves with ferocity, or maybe he's just fierce... Either way, lots to work with there...

I dunno, in the highlight video his head-twirls were only counter clockwise. Can he twirl to his right?

whatahack

St. Peters MO
Send pics of the cheerleaders

qIm.gif

jmilt7

Waukegan
Wow. We're really struggling to find things to talk about this summer. Shows what a dumpster fire of an athletic program we've had (have?).

OK, on my wanderings through recruiting news I saw this headline:

(Keon) Ambrose-Hylton eying (sic) Illini visit: 'It'll be good to go there'

Written by Derek Piper July 16th but unfortunately it can only be viewed by subscribing so we can only speculate on this tantalizing headline. But at least it is something that maybe we can talk about. No?

jmilt7

Waukegan
Here are my uneducated thoughts. As most people, I think, do not expect to snag both Miller and Steward I wonder if not getting Steward increases our odds in getting Marcus Watson. I could live with that. Also another Morgan Park name that is being talked about that is expected to receive an offer from Illinois is Seryee Lewis, power forward.

Seryee Lewis recruiting video

Here are my uneducated thoughts. As most people, I think, do not expect to snag both Miller and Steward I wonder if not getting Steward increases our odds in getting Marcus Watson. I could live with that. Also another Morgan Park name that is being talked about that is expected to receive an offer from Illinois is Seryee Lewis, power forward.

Seryee Lewis recruiting video

Serious question, is that video from when he was in like 8th grade

jmilt7

Waukegan
Serious question, is that video from when he was in like 8th grade

Not sure (or is this just a rhetorical question?). I just did a quick google search to find something so people could watch something. There are posters on here who can find much better examples, I am sure. And that was kind of the point. As another poster said or implied, it is kind of dead here so I was just providing something to do. Please, you or anyone find better clips so we have more to watch and discuss. I like when people talk about prospective recruits, their strengths and weaknesses etc. Most on here are much more knowledgeable than I.

Former recruit Chris Payton headed to Indian Wells to play next year, I hear they have cheerleaders as well.:cool:

- Patterson seems to be waiting on bigger offers. If he was high on a certain school, i feel like he would of reclassified by now.

- I think Duke gets their 1 or 2nd choice and Steward goes elsewhere. I doubt its Illinois.

- Would be very suprised if Miller goes anywhere but the beloved.

- Patterson seems to be waiting on bigger offers. If he was high on a certain school, i feel like he would of reclassified by now.

- I think Duke gets their 1 or 2nd choice and Steward goes elsewhere. I doubt its Illinois.

- Would be very suprised if Miller goes anywhere but the beloved.
Patterson loves Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.