Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (July 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmilt7

Waukegan
This isn't about Illinois recruiting but recruiting in general, specifically, winners and losers for the 2019 class, at least according to the author. Illinois is neither. But for those of you who like to read anything bad about Missouri, they are rated as one of the losers. Not only that but the author states, "With other programs starting to pass them by, how much longer does head coach Cuanzo (sic) Martin have before the administration decides they need to make a move?" As a bonus, the number one loser was Notre Dame.

Biggest winners and losers from 2019 classes

hooraybeer

Pittsburgh, PA
New name: Ethan Kizer (2023) out of Peoria, 6'5". Will be freshman at Metamora this year, placed 2nd at dunk contest at CP3 Rising Stars camp last week:

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 2.11.03 PM.png

8th grade:
CP3:

Last edited:

Orange'n'Blue

Lakeland Fl
* In no particular order- Louisville, Stanford, Oregon, UCLA, Alabama, Marquette, Arkansas, Arizona, Wake Forest, Auburn, Illinois, Michigan

What are the chances Burnett signs with Illinois? Does he have a timetable?

Highly unlikely.

As of right now he is planning on cutting the list down again and then taking a few visits in the fall (already has an OV scheduled to Alabama), then he will make a decision.

I would be surprised if his recruitment went into the spring.

Highly unlikely.

As of right now he is planning on cutting the list down again and then taking a few visits in the fall (already has an OV scheduled to Alabama), then he will make a decision.

I would be surprised if his recruitment went into the spring.
Duke not being on it is the only surprise as that was the big offer he was waiting on.

Got a Duke offer this spring. 2021 recruit, so not too much going on visit wise quite yet.

I can guarantee that he will make a trip to CU though. ;)
Is his dad still happy with BU? I seem to remember AG thinking about moving on, with rumors that his dad talked him into staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.