Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (July 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Welcome to the Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

2021 Illini Commits
Luke Goode (2021 G) committed on April 17th

TMC999

Not Iowa
5 hours and no posts?

I heard Jack Krap entered the transfer portal. Tell me anything, please....

Somebody make something up...
1593749879172.gif

Krombopulos_Michael

Aurora, Illinois (that’s a suburb of Chicago)
I liked his quote to the effect that if someone is going to make money off of him playing college ball he wants it to be a black school. They also might be in the running for another good recruit who is also considering an historic black school.
Why go to a blue blood and be just another guy, when you could go to a smaller school and be THE guy. We’ve all made that argument here before not that UofI is a small school but still

Last edited:
I liked his quote to the effect that if someone is going to make money off of him playing college ball he wants it to be a black school. They also might be in the running for another good recruit who is also considering an historic black school.
If Mikey Williams doesn't go to a blue blood if be shocked. He is barely six feet tall & has every dunk in the book.. makes it look easy

Luke Lowery says that Alex Tchikou will being making his announcement tomorrow. Haven't seen any indicators on where he may commit.

I've been keeping an eye out and the last couple of days his future cast predicts a tie between Alabama and Florida State...my guess is Florida St. Because he's been posting a lot of pictures from Florida on IG in the last day or two..so hope for the best and expect for the worst...question..would you rather have Ayo back..or him?
Luke Lowery says that Alex Tchikou will being making his announcement tomorrow. Haven't seen any indicators on where he may commit.

Heres what I'm told,
The plan for tchikou to come in as a reclass was what we were trying to accomplish, and the stagg felt very good about it, however with lieb signing and taking the last open scholarship we have it put a kink into things.
As of right now we have no guarantees kofi and ayo will stay in the draft and we would have no scholarships available, however we probably will end up with one open scholarship if ayo stays in the draft so kind of a catch 22.
Trust and believe we are pushing for someone else to come in and they are pushing very very hard for a certain person of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.