Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (July 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulberries

University of Illinois
RJ Keene, son of former #Illini Richard Keene, has committed to Boise State.

Is their basketball court as ugly as their football field?

Actually, no:

tacobell-arena-packed-house.jpg

From what I've been able to dig up stl is the clear leader right now.

It has been said that everyone who thinks SLU leads needs to get their facts straight. This adds to the things I have read that makes me think SLU leads. Not that Illinois is not in it and still cannot pull this off...they can.

It has been said that everyone who thinks SLU leads needs to get their facts straight. This adds to the things I have read that makes me think SLU leads. Not that Illinois is not in it and still cannot pull this off...they can.
I have no doubt we can still land him however I do have someone on the inside who has said stl is the frontrunner.

You're on it.

Very rarely do you post or like something that feels like ... "yeah, I wish I would not have seen that" ... and this is one of those occasions. There is plenty of time, but barring an offer from Memphis and / or another to round out that Odd-8, it does look like his signature is SLU's to lose.

If so, good for its program. SLU has and is dumping tons of money into improving its academic and athletic infrastructure; the Chaifetz Center is one of many examples. But! You cannot spell "Chaifetz" without "chief" so...

Did whitney get an invite? Has that ship completely sailed?

Status
Not open for further replies.