Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (July-August 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
I don't have snapchat, so I don't know how it works. Do users get notified when they have somebody add them? Is adding contingent upon their accepting the request?

If so... maybe it's better not to flood him with requests. >_>

Yah they do. Elijah Thomas and that other dude that didn't commit to us with the plane problems both still follow me on Snapchat from the one time I followed them like a year ago, which means every time I post a story they see it. They have also watched mine a few times since then, which I think is funny.

Side note: I 100% do not expect him to commit to us, but these pictures are funny. Big fan of the giant lock photo. I've seen too many failures to even bother getting my hopes up. A commit would be awesome though.

We really have very few insiders on this board. Those posting emojis as info are usually just those who have access to a premium board and want their 15 minutes of fame here. Quite entertaining

yep, and it's become more the case over the years ...

zpfled

Logan Square, Chicago
If we get Tilmon, does that count as our second recruit from Indiana in the Groce era?

Trakis

Chicago, IL
There are 900 people on this thread right now.

Captain Bubbles

Fairfield, IL
If we get Tilmon, does that count as our second recruit from Indiana in the Groce era?
Sure, why not? Though he has resided in Illinois for the majority of his life, but now lives in Indiana.

On a side note, looks like ICL continues to improve his game. He keeps this up, he could play alongside his brother, if Illinois offers him.

Last edited:
Taking my lunch a few minutes after 1:00 ... God, I'm a sucker!

:p

Oh wow, I just logged on and saw all of the 1:00 comments and thought "well, not happening today" and then your post reminded me that my computer clock is set on EASTERN time ! OMG, I'm here as the news (maybe) breaks. I have to stay now. Sorry boss

illinihawk16

Chicago
Odds that nothing happens today? I'm saying over 50%, but hoping I'm wrong

Edit : I was happily wrong.

Last edited:
It's coming guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.