Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (June 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kofi has another year like last year....or better....he's gotta think Illinois is developing big men right.

Orlando is the man-do!
I am really looking forward to the possibility of BBV developing into a high quality four... early in the season last year I remember BU saying something to the effect that BBV was quite advanced defensively, much farther along than most frosh are at that stage! Add in his shooting ability and we could have something with him down the road.

RedRocksIllini

Morrison, CO
LOL, 247 lists us as having 8 Center on our roster.

L Black, M Finke, M. Vesel, Eboig, Giorgi, BBV and Kouma. LOL, way to keep up there 247!!
Brad must be structuring the roster assuming TV Teddy is coming back to the Big Ten. Lots of fouls to give.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Brad must be structuring the roster assuming TV Teddy is coming back to the Big Ten. Lots of fouls to give.

illini-michigan-1.gif

The staff has a couple of options on kids reclassifying if Kofi decides to go pro. They are planning on Kofi being back though.

Ayo is on the fence still. I have been told by multiple people that his decision will depend on the combine.

If Ayo doesn't get an invite then things get really interesting...

Either the staff really likes Lieb or they didn’t like the odds of landing one of the reclass guys. I guess I would of liked a slow play on Lieb to better gauge Tchikou.

Either the staff really likes Lieb or they didn’t like the odds of landing one of the reclass guys. I guess I would of liked a slow play on Lieb to better gauge Tchikou.
or playing the odds, 33% chance we get better than Lieb, 33% chance Ayo comes back and we cannot get more than Lieb, With Ayo and Kofi back, transfer depth, BBV, Hawk, Frankies kid, and Giorgi maturing another year 4 position , solid at worst, and Hamlin, Giorgi backing up big hoss 5 solid at worst...bet on Antigua for the win... since 1, 2, and 3 deep and skillz great at worst barring injury bug.

Suspect reclass guys not making a decision to come until they know Kofi won’t be back. If so mute point.

Status
Not open for further replies.