Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (June 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like you, Illini0440, Steumke or whatever, Left, and Indy are the ones that seem legit to me. Qc48, maybe?

I'd add IanKEvans2 to that list.

/s (just in case)

giphy.gif

Seemed like a number of “insiders” during the Groce years were just regurgitating scoops from the paid sites as their own, and instigating the board with exaggerated optimism.

Deleted member 4333

D
Cam is a good shooter like his brother but he’s really small, IMO he needs to grow a lot to be an MSU caliber guy.
According to my local paper, Cam is 6'3" tall and just finished his freshman year. Only 160 lbs, but plenty of time to grow.

According to my local paper, Cam is 6'3" tall and just finished his freshman year. Only 160 lbs, but plenty of time to grow.

Definitely lots of time to grow. When I saw him he was really scrawny and not a huge difference maker, so there’s a lot you have to imagine. Good prospect because like I mentioned he’s got a nice jumper, but you don’t see a lot of kids that small who average 11 points on mediocre suburban teams getting offers from OSU and MSU this early.

mhuml32

Cincinnati, OH
Seemed like a number of “insiders” during the Groce years were just regurgitating scoops from the paid sites as their own, and instigating the board with exaggerated optimism.

Hot take: This isn't that far off from the current times. There are a couple people on here that I trust when they make a statement, the rest are mostly regurgitating comments that are being mentioned on pay sites.

Hot take: This isn't that far off from the current times. There are a couple people on here that I trust when they make a statement, the rest are mostly regurgitating comments that are being mentioned on pay sites.
Long time listener first time poster. I thought this was just people hinting at what they see on pay sites. Does it actually go past that on occasion?

ILL in IA

Iowa City
A trip down memory lane of exiled (forced or voluntarily) account names. If ever there was a time for a thread, pandemic/social unrest is it

Status
Not open for further replies.