Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (March 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illiniswish09

Northwest Suburbs
Didn’t he visit there on Senior Day? Was a very impressive performance by Sparty if I recall... That’s a money visit for them.

CD5B2C92-E238-4E45-B7B6-92AA52E25E0A.jpeg

Anyone know if this guy is reliable?

Sorry if been discussed ad nuaseam but would there be any reasonable expectation that either of these guys would be immediately eligible? Whitney seems unlikely to come here regardless but if DJ is a realistic option it would be huge for him to be able to play next year.

Sorry if been discussed ad nuaseam but would there be any reasonable expectation that either of these guys would be immediately eligible? Whitney seems unlikely to come here regardless but if DJ is a realistic option it would be huge for him to be able to play next year.

NCAA is likely to rule for immediate eligibility. Many coaches are expecting it to happen from what I have gathered.

Whitney truly has not made up his mind, if this whole immediate eligibility thing comes to fruition, it is not out of the realm of possibilities that he explores transferring to another college.

Plan with DJ is to take some visits when he is allowed to, he is in sort of play it day by day mode. He has a list of schools he is really interested in but has not made it public. I would not be shocked at all if we got a visit. From there it's up to the staff to close.

With their 5 leaving, they had a gaping chasm to fill. And they did. Impressive get. As to Omoruyi, kudos for making an excellent call.
Omoruyi going to play for Hurley at Arizona State seemed done and dusted, but things flipped Saturday when the coronavirus made him decide he be more comfortable close to home. Great get for Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.