Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (May 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow on January. I thought I had this recruiting thing sort of figured out and along comes this. What a bomb. Nobody saw this coming. His signing is one thing, but actually suiting up will be the true test.

Hoppy2105

Little Rock, Arkansas
Wow, just wow on January. I thought I had this recruiting thing sort of figured out and along comes this. What a bomb. Nobody saw this coming. His signing is one thing, but actually suiting up will be the true test.

It’ll definitely be something interesting to keep tabs on.

JJB

Chicago, IL
Damn that roster has some familiar names: Carlton Bragg and JaQuan Lyle. Blast from the past.

Fun fact: Malcolm Hill was born two months before Bragg and four before Lyle. No wonder it seems like they've been around forever.

illini80

Forgottonia
Any one hearing anything about a kid named Captain Tuttle, I believe he is originally from Seoul Korea?
50617718-15D7-4E1F-9019-4715BA6F0C83.jpeg

If Patterson reclassifies and commits (to us), that would be a huge coup. Would need to recalibrate our recruiting expectations. I know we've been recruiting him hard for awhile, just thought the reclassification chances were low, as we hadn't heard anything about it recently. Is Underwood leading that recruitment?
Pretty sure there was info that just came out, stated that he plans to make a decision in the fall. End of April recruiting thread. #826

Last edited:

SublimeBeast

Dieterich, IL

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
Well, it happens; best of luck to January. Was kind of looking forward to that twin tower type of thing...

Epsilon

M tipping over
Pdx
Any one hearing anything about a kid named Captain Tuttle, I believe he is originally from Seoul Korea?

Not a lot of ppl on this board are gonna get that one. ;)

Somehow I feel like that kid will get his scholarship though...

This late Spring recruiting flurry is fun, if not we would be in to pre-season practice reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.