Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (May 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Great Northwest
Audie Mathews was a top recruit if I remember correctly.
I believe Audie Matthews was the top recruit in Illinois, and wanted by others like UCLA, but not tops in the country. Audie was a game-changer because he chose Illinois when Illinois was dreadful.

We should be in the mix for a few reclass candidates. 2 schoolies left most likely unless ayo comes back which is more likely now. Just wait and see at this point

Yeah don’t think any of our targets are going to reclassify.
No disrespect, but I’m pretty sure I know where the majority of your info comes from and the staff isn’t feeding them this info like the normally would...

a lot still left to be determined and sorted out, especially in dealing with a reclass, but they have a lead and are keeping it all tight to the chest...

I was told we were backing off Brown 2 weeks ago and never shared it here because none of you, including yourself, would have believed me...

what do I know tho bro? Recruiting is fluid! That never changes 💯

but I’m sure the pay for premium websites will start to get their share of the cut of info once all this starts to materialize more publicly! 🤷🏼‍♂️

No disrespect, but I’m pretty sure I know where the majority of your info comes from and the staff isn’t feeding them this info like the normally would...

a lot still left to be determined and sorted out, especially in dealing with a reclass, but they have a lead and are keeping it all tight to the chest...

I was told we were backing off Brown 2 weeks ago and never shared it here because none of you, including yourself, would have believed me...

but I’m sure the pay for premium websites will start to get their share of the cut of info once all this starts to materialize more publicly! 🤷🏼‍♂️
This is the late night loyalty I like to see!

Btw thank you for your assertiveness. With this post I feel washed of the days of word scrabbles and textless posts with only :hailtotheorange:

Last edited:

One just has to like this post. Calling our "Insiders" out. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.