Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (May 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Donovan did some work at a football school. Low expectations+an amazing recruiting talent state+a winnable conference will do some things..
Florida and Billy Donovan were head over heels above where UGA and Tom Crean are now. But there is definitely a TON of talent locally here in the state. But, Tom couldn’t win crap with the likely #1 pick in the NBA draft so I don’t know what recruit would have faith that they’ll win there either.

Florida and Billy Donovan were head over heels above where UGA and Tom Crean are now. But there is definitely a TON of talent locally here in the state. But, Tom couldn’t win crap with the likely #1 pick in the NBA draft so I don’t know what recruit would have faith that they’ll win there either.
I meant what they inherited. Mark Fox vs Lon Kruger, they had the same number of wins the 6 years prior (113). Kruger had a final 4 in 93, but left Donovan a ~.400 win team..

I'd also be worried that Auburn is grabbing 2 of the top 5 players from GA year after year..

We have a much better shot at landing Foster then most people believe
1590551980044.gif

By the way could very well possibly be some *BIG* time news sometime within this week or next..
Super exciting time to be an illini fan!

Hmmm...who is BIG that we are waiting on news for? Kofi Cockburn seems pretty BIG.

Ayo and Mac are probly 2 others to watch around the first week of June ( just guessing)

Since we have an enigma machine on here let's try some coded messaging!
Know this,
Of all the news we were hoping
For, this is one thing that I know
Illini nation was hoping for.

In due time people will be saying
Something along the lines of..

Be prepared, this team is not
An easy win, they're hungry and
Confident.
Know that they do not quit.

I’m
Since we have an enigma machine on here let's try some coded messaging!
Know this,
Of all the news we were hoping
For, this is one thing that I know
Illini nation was hoping for.

In due time people will be saying
Something along the lines of..

Be prepared, this team is not
An easy win, they're hungry and
Confident.
Know that they do not quit.
embarrassed by how long it took my to crack this.

Status
Not open for further replies.