Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8313

D
I'll worry about Kofi leaving, if he can hit 3's and defend pick-n-roll.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
I'll worry about Kofi leaving, if he can hit 3's and defend pick-n-roll.
IF Kofi is going to hit 3's at any sort of consistent clip and be a great defender, on top of dunking everything close to the rim, enjoy it. We will make a deep tourney run if that's the case.

Recruiting with Ayo Dre and Giorgi last year and Andre and Miller this year with some pretty good development prospects in Alan, Tevian, Hawkins, etc seems like better recruiting than we've had since before Webber.

fyi...Werner had Curbelo's coach on the radio monday, interesting story at the end, the coach was a walk on for Wake Forest in 2004/05 season and was on the bench for the Wake game.

I read a story about that. He said it was the loudest atmosphere he can ever recall. He said you could hardly hear your self think.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
Agreed. Was my first game there as a freshman. Never was close and everything was orange!

I have that game saved on my computer and watch it 3-4 times each BB season to remind me that we are elite and hope to see that thunder at SFC again....

If Kouma is at a Jr College does he not have to wait 2 yrs to transfer?
He doesnt have to wait to years it depends on how hard he works. If he gets an associates degree which typically takes two years, but can be done in 18 months if you buckle down... so it's really on him..

He doesnt have to wait to years it depends on how hard he works. If he gets an associates degree which typically takes two years, but can be done in 18 months if you buckle down... so it's really on him..
Does he need the associates degree to transfer?

IlliniKat91

Chicago, IL
Does he need the associates degree to transfer?

No, but in terms of credits and finishing your degree it's easier.

Most schools will just accept that you did the course work for an AA or AS if you finish. If your transfer mid-stream, they'll do an audit on your transcript and most likely make you repeat at least one class.

No, but in terms of credits and finishing your degree it's easier.

Most schools will just accept that you did the course work for an AA or AS if you finish. If your transfer mid-stream, they'll do an audit on your transcript and most likely make you repeat at least one class.
Thanks

He could transfer without the degree but would have to sit abyear whereas if he graduate transfers then he is immediately eligible to play..
If we have the scholarship avail. would be better sitting here and practicing with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.