Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this yesterday, couldn't believe it. There is actually a buzz in the city about DePaul. I don't know if the commitment will last, but it did happen. Players are seeing how DePaul is running up and down the court in that uptempo offense and they are liking it. They beat Iowa last week and they are undefeated I think. Add in the fact that Charlie Moore and Markese Jacobs are there from the Public League. Jalen Coleman-Lands is also there.
That win against Iowa definitely helped them.

Not sure, was Tate born in April of 1940?
giphy.gif

Anyone else have trouble understanding Hawkin’s ranking? He is big, moves well and can shoot. Sure like him way above his ranking.

Anyone else have trouble understanding Hawkin’s ranking? He is big, moves well and can shoot. Sure like him way above his ranking.
There’s a lot of posters here saying he’s going to take a while to contribute . But I’m with you l, I think he’s somewhat underrated...

Very skilled. Not necessarily the best run/jump/twitch guy. That holds his ranking back. Some of that can be improved with flexibility and strength with fletch, which takes time, which is why people project out a bit when talking about his contributions.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
images (5).jpg

I am Loren Tate...................

images (6).jpg

You're not Loren Tate...

Vito_Corleone_2.jpg

No...i knew Loren Tate.....he was with Pretangilo and Berzani...wrote for the family....I made him an offer he couldn't refuse...write for my beloved Illini sports teams....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.