Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news Jim and Tim on ESPN Radio just reported they have heard numerous reports that Adam Miller has signed and secrecy and will announce tonight that Is encouraging and it's a great time to be an illini fan

relax.jpg

MTMinded

Fatigued
Could Underwood show up at the event to congratulate in person? I mean if the letter is already signed.

Gordon was pretty good at Indiana. His remarkably awful shot banked in and ultimately beat us.
He played well, but IU finished third in the conference, and went one-and-done in both the BTT and NCAAs. Of course, by then Kelvin Sampson was gone, so it’s not like he created a bunch of forward momentum for the program. Then after he left he said a bunch of Hoosiers were on drugs.

Deleted member 533939

D
No way all this Illini media covers an event unless they already know what happens. Way too much smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance the Edwardsville AD can stop by and give a 30 minute speech about himself before Adam’s announcement? I would really enjoy watching that on my phone while my wife is already rolling her eyes that I’m watching a high schooler commit to play basketball.

I was so uncomfortable watching that AD, really took the thunder out of Smith's announcement. He made the event about himself, intentionally or not.

illinipioneer

Richmond, VA
I was so uncomfortable watching that AD, really took the thunder out of Smith's announcement. He made the event about himself, intentionally or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the event to honor the AD or something along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.