Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (November-December 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,278      
He doesn't know anything, he is just jaded by the current state of things and speculating.
No, it's true. The reason why there's no public workout is that Cockburn is just going to show up at Willard, where he'll be met by three to five current players, and the whole group will just hop back on the next plane to Virginia.

#1,289      
Adam Miller's last 3 games on consecutive nights:

48 pts, 8 rbs, and 11 assists on Wednesday
25 pts, 13 rbs, and 10 assists on Thursday
45 pts, 7 rbs, and 6 assists on Friday

One of the 3 difference makers I have seen in Illinois the last few years (along with Brunson and EJ Liddell).

#1,290      

One of the 3 difference makers I have seen in Illinois the last few years (along with Brunson and EJ Liddell).
Where you think he ends up?

#1,291      

Deleted member 500209

D

Assume UK/KU/Duke ( maybe even IU since he’s from Peoria), don’t watch video, move on.

#1,292      
Where you think he ends up?

He has made no secret that he wants to play at the highest level in college, so I believe it will be a hard recruitment to win if the blue bloods come calling, which I believe they will. Kansas has been following him for a while, but I believe he is good enough to attract interest from others as well.

#1,293      
We have to strong pulls with Miller. Peoria/Damote and Chin/Morgan Park/Ayo. Biggest concern isn't the blue bloods but how we progress as a team and program. Illinois has never been transfer U. Hope BU doesn't turn this program into that type of program.

#1,294      

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
Whatever happened to our mystery incoming transfer? Haven't been following over the holidays.

#1,295      

Deleted member 633632

D
Good interview with Kofi... Hopefully Alan Griffin gets plenty of PT today because Kofi seems to really like him!

#1,296      

Illinir1

Camdenton, MO
Any Kofi news?
We had one of our best working on his recruitment today...
amz2NSzy-296803701.jpg

#1,297      

Deleted member 633632

D
Somebody lift my spirits with some comedic relief and tell me what Kofi is thinking in that pic above...

Status
Not open for further replies.