Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,507      

jjh22003

Maricopa, AZ
Kedric just posted via twitter on Okora visit

"It was great, I love the school. it was fun, I think they have a chance to be good."

[emoji102] Antigua will come through for us in a huge way next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumors out there that Okora could reclassify for 2018. Anybody hearing this?

#1,508      
You, sir, are on a roll!

Yeah, might need to stop using Loyalty via phone. Back on a laptop and will try to say something at least on topic--Looking at his videos, I'm very intrigued by "Finn's" skillset/athleticism combination and would be happy with a commit from him.

Whether this recruiting season turns out to be a home run or a foul tip, I'm excited to see what this current season and team have in store for us, and I'm really excited to see a new brand of basketball played by the beloved!

#1,509      
Rumors out there that Okora could reclassify for 2018. Anybody hearing this?
Don't care. Now Okoro, that would be great.

However, given that he has bounced around from school to school, I find it hard to believe he has the credits needed to graduate a year early.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#1,511      
Not sure it benefits him to reclassify. He isn't sure fire NBA. Needs Sr year to be the man in-state, Mr Bball season. Come in true freshmen and earn some minutes.

#1,513      
:thumb:agree with the class make up. And I really just wanted to give the nick "The Mighty Finn" a test drive. :D

We might as well just call him Thor but I would go with TMF since we are useing THT

#1,515      
Not sure it benefits him to reclassify. He isn't sure fire NBA. Needs Sr year to be the man in-state, Mr Bball season. Come in true freshmen and earn some minutes.
He's already a year older than his classmates and he won't be Mr basketball. That almost always goes to a guard.

He'd be a great candidate to move up a class, just that is hard to do.

#1,517      
He's already a year older than his classmates and he won't be Mr basketball. That almost always goes to a guard.

He'd be a great candidate to move up a class, just that is hard to do.

I think Mr Basketball will be him or EJ, neither of them are guards, but they are the 2 best players in the state in 19

#1,520      

wettsten

Chicago
Do you guys really like calling him "the Finn"? The kid is from Scandinavia, he's got freaking Viking blood pumping through his veins for Pete's sake. We can do better

Finland isn't technically part of Scandinavia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.