Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,178      
If you don't buy this (and show proof) then you are BANNED from this board! ;)
When Tshiebwe visited two weekends ago, WVU made sure his brother, Dababa, who he hadn't seen in four years, was on campus. The idea was that Dababa, who just arrived in the United States from the Democratic Republic of Congo and is playing at Heritage IJN WV in Ravenswood, isn't too far from where Tshiebwe could call home.

This is getting really involved. Ravenswood is where the Point Pleasant bridge fell into the Ohio River. Many credit Moth Man. It's where the legend started, I think. This recruitment is getting very SciFi.

#1,180      

westms77

Gilbert, AZ
1540004163318.png

#1,184      
And...they should face serious punishment and you would think not be able to flagrantly violate the rules while under scrutiny...but nothing changes...not sure how Illinois competes in this environment. The answer so far is we can't.
like players should be going to G league in the next couple of years...those players who "need" early payments. hopefully, anyway.

#1,193      

GortTheRobot

North Bethesda, Maryland
Is what Clownzo is doing actually breaking a tampering type rule, or is it just seen as inappropriate? If it’s the former, doesn’t this and the Tilmon commit raise a flag? It also makes me wonder what kind of conversations may have been happening before MS decided to transfer.

#1,199      
Timme is here today and a Thomas Walkup like charge that this offense needs. Underwood has been selling him as the Walkup since he was like a freshman. I believe it watching the tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.