Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,201      

t7nich

Central IL
Ayo Tev and Adonis putting up shots at Ubben. Timme walked in w his parents and coach walker

#1,205      

Deleted member 8213

D
Is what Clownzo is doing actually breaking a tampering type rule, or is it just seen as inappropriate? If it’s the former, doesn’t this and the Tilmon commit raise a flag? It also makes me wonder what kind of conversations may have been happening before MS decided to transfer.

It's not breaking a rule but it is breaking an established norm among coaches and its disrespectful to players... what's the point of verbally committing at all if other coaches are going to keep calling you?

#1,209      

Deleted member 8213

D
latest

#1,212      
Hearing some very positive things about Timmes. Like, we are a real option. At least that what I think my friend told me. My beltone was turned down because all the noise at the VFW.

But truly a great thing if he commits. Like. Maybe the best one of all in terms of what this offense needs. He knows that. Now go close.

Timme has really liked the Big Cookie and the PP on how BU is going to get him to 20 and 10.

#1,216      

1m4tr

Cliffmas
On the Oscar commitment video which was pure crap from a production value perspective, it sounded like they had to dub in West Virginia at the very end. Sounded like they produced the basic video and then at last minute put in his voice for the school selection.

#1,220      

bdutts

Houston, Texas
It's not breaking a rule but it is breaking an established norm among coaches and its disrespectful to players... what's the point of verbally committing at all if other coaches are going to keep calling you?

Couldn’t the player tell Martin to please stop calling him since he was committed? If this player was fully committed, he wouldn’t have listened to Martin.

#1,222      

Deleted member 2050

D
If Cuonzo is doing bad deeds, karma will get him eventually.

Attach13197_20181020_132134.gif

#1,225      

Loyalillini10

Urbana, IL
He is the one coming on here talking all these great things and rarely does it happen.
Again, the talk he is hearing could be good. It doesn’t mean the person is coming here. If that is how you take those posts, you have no one to be snarky with but yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.