Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20191015-175224_Instagram.jpg

KK looks clean in that 🔶️.

Anyone know a timeline on Miller's decision?

Said it would be November not too long ago.

I'll stick with that until I hear differently, could always be sooner but early November was the target date.

Landing Curbelo and Miller in November would be the best-case scenario. Lets staff focus on 2021 in the fall instead of the spring.

I'll stick with that until I hear differently, could always be sooner but early November was the target date.

Landing Curbelo and Miller in November would be the best-case scenario. Lets staff focus on 2021 in the fall instead of the spring.
2:30 Saturday to see practice and Curbelo

Trent, Miller and Curbelo would be an extremely dynamic backcourt next year if we could land those two.
Without a doubt they are awesome and i hope we get them asap. I also will be interested to see where the transfers fit in. I recall us missing on recruiting transfers from smaller schools like Tulsa or ISU that this board undervalued and were studs. i hope we can find a Jordan Clarkson or similar talent among our current transfers to challenge any incoming recruits for starting minutes.

Early signing period, November 13-November 20

Status
Not open for further replies.