Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 29907

D
FinallY we have our BANGER! We missed the guy on Missouri....but I think we got the better of the two!! Great match-up when we go to St. Louis!
We definitely got the better of that comparison - that guy at Miznoz is far from a BANGER.

FinallY we have our BANGER! We missed the guy on Missouri....but I think we got the better of the two!! Great match-up when we go to St. Louis!
Maybe even a three banger in the long term with BBV and Jermaine.

All I’m saying is the basketball staff and JW aren’t exactly on good terms right now. Why wasn’t OAs contract renewed last year when Chins was?

lol. Man! you are so inside you know what Josh Whitman is thinking?!?! You are inside his brain?!!!!111

WARDFORTHREE and illini0440 might be our Abbott and Costello? Laurel and Hardy? Would you believe Burns and Allen?
:popcorn:

whatahack

St. Peters MO
Illini0440 Has been right often enough that I would trust wardforthrees life in his hands. He hasn’t been right enough for me to trust my life in his hands yet, but wardforthree is a go.

Yeah but what about your beach house...

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Backcourt next year via @takhtehchianmd

EHuNJLQW4AASpED

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up I was granted the opportunity to speak with someone very close to KK Robinson, he is involved in training when I asked him where he was going to end up his reply was " Kk is not a hundred percent yet however he is leaning heavily toward Arkansas, he said of I had to make a wager it would be Arkansas."
Not trying to be the bearer of bad news but had a little insight I thought I would share.

No surprise there. And not a big deal if things continue to trend in the hopeful direction.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up I was granted the opportunity to speak with someone very close to KK Robinson, he is involved in training when I asked him where he was going to end up his reply was " Kk is not a hundred percent yet however he is leaning heavily toward Arkansas, he said of I had to make a wager it would be Arkansas."
Not trying to be the bearer of bad news but had a little insight I thought I would share.

I think virtually every Illini hoops fan who follows recruiting closely assumes Robinson will be a Hog. Good info though.

I think virtually every Illini hoops fan who follows recruiting closely assumes Robinson will be a Hog. Good info though.
IMO what your seeing now out of the Curbelo, Miller, and Robinson camps are some conflicting info put out there in order to build some suspense for announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.