Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a link from twitter yesterday and cant find it...
It was a link to someone saying curbelo is comitting I believe it said monday anybody heard anything else??
I read "early this week" somewhere. So today, tomorrow, Wednesday?

This seems pretty normal. A lot of high rated kids don't publicly verbal before they make their live decision on signing day. Ayo never publicly verbaled before his live event at the nike store. Mark Smith had his event at the gym when he announced.
I seemed to recall it being more of an event for Mark Smith's AD, with a basketball commitment sprinkled in at the end.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
He’s obviously shouting his commitment in the picture! The classic “Implied Verbal Non-Verbal”.

It's not subtle, that's for sure. And Miller doesn't strike me as a chain jerker. Quite the opposite, really. That said, calling this a tell, and pinning one's hopes on it, seems pretty ridiculous. So it goes in recruiting, lol.

VG characterization, BTW.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Not that it matters/anyone's counting, but if these guys commit to Illinois soon, that would make 10 commits within one year: January, Kofi, Kouma, BBV, Hutcherson, Grandison, Hamlin, Hawkins, Curbelo, Miller

And to think BU only talked to three of them....

source.gif

Four-star point guard Andre Curbelo will announce his commitment at Long Island Lutheran High School on Friday, Nov. 1 at 9:30 a.m. CT, according to CBS sports

Status
Not open for further replies.