Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted "Ill ini" on curbelo's Instagram page.. he took the time out to like my post.. but it looks like he is liking everything to keep the suspense..cant wait till friday
Well, some Louisville fan said he should go to Lousiville in those comments... I said my lord, and he liked all the comments. Probably doesn't mean much.

Well, some Louisville fan said he should go to Lousiville in those comments... I said my lord, and he liked all the comments. Probably doesn't mean much.
Nope. Like i said he is liking everything. I just saw Adam Miller live on an Instagram interview. Seems like he wants to see the teams play before he commits. I've said he will commit around his birthday but it could be sooner, or as the interviewer mentioned, it could be later.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
I’d bet on sooner if I were at the sports book.

tenor.gif

Andre's picture is already saying what we all think.....lu....HI, Illinois? Reaching of course

ILL in IA

Iowa City
a few things on Andre Curbelo. Andre likes to drink soda. His car...is green.

Oh and Friday we will have our next great guard. He is also better than his ranking in my opinion. I like how we have been getting those fellas and not the ones going down.
Nice Billy Maddison reference. I'm starting to think your not as old as you pretend to be.

ILL in IA

Iowa City
Hate to break it to you, but Billy Madison isn't that new of a movie anymore.
I didn't mean it was a new movie. I'm 35 and Billy Maddison came out when I was a kid. Most of Wards' posts have references that suggest he is much older than mid-30s or 40s. So Billy Madison may be the newest reference we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.