Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally listened to Kedric Prince on Saturday Sports Talk (from yesterday) with Loren and Steve.

Kedric lends some good credibility to the Bryce Hopkins speculation. Two things stood out, in particular. (1) It sounds like he was perfectly in-tune with Jordan Nesbitt back when JN was "....really, really, really planning to commit to Illinois." Kedric said he had the same read on Jordan's intentions as our Illinois Loyalty insiders at that time, and was also surprised that Nesbitt flipped late in the game. (2) Kedric seems to have insight into Hopkins' father, who is very much onboard the Brad Underwood wagon.

As a result, I'm encouraged and anxious to see what unfolds over the next 2-1/2 days!

Reactions: QCillini48, Hummus and whatahack
Winged Warrior
Guess who’s on Campus right now πŸ‘€

Reactions: IlliniwekKDR, Indy Illini Fan, Illwinsagain and 7 others
Jones, Weston, Nesbitt easily forgotten if we get Hopkins. Didn’t think he was a real possibility but the best of the bunch and a better fit for us. Just hope he really is coming.

Reactions: Goode-for-3, illini55, Mrflyinhi06 and 1 other person
Being told that the IU visit has been cancelled πŸ‘€

Reactions: illiniguy24, HTime, illiniswish09 and 46 others
Is that a good sign?

Absolutely!

I can’t say anything else about it on here at this time, for multiple reasons, but just keep your eyes peeled! πŸ‘πŸ‘

....It could be a fun nite on the board tonight πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€©πŸ™†πŸ»β˜•πŸ‘ŒπŸ½β˜•πŸ₯„πŸ”šπŸ”ΈπŸ”Ήβœ¨

Reactions: Mrflyinhi06, drsmitty74, Captain05 and 3 others
QC..your killing me.

Reactions: Poe's Law, drsmitty74, Captain05 and 3 others
Monday could be a good day for monitoring crystal ball movement. (Will Piper be jumping in on this one?)

Reactions: cheli007, TCTORNADO, Illini_Mac and 2 others
Seems like sound advice even beyond this recruitment.
Especially since he's already a Friar, being from Oak Park Fenwick and all....Don't sleep on the Sleeping Giant, the Illini!!!!

Reactions: Chkerns85bleedsOB, TCTORNADO and illini55
Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Heard an Illinois visit never happened.

Reactions: Gamefan49
Why can’t we ever have just a straight forward easy commitment sans all the cloak and dagger nonsense?

Reactions: illini80 and moggs3
My absolutely baseless Loyalty conspiracy theory is that Dan is pulling strings somehow on recruitment news to keep that banner ad money flowing

Reactions: RoosterCockburn40, HTime, Chukwuwumba and 3 others
Why can’t we ever have just a straight forward easy commitment sans all the cloak and dagger nonsense?

You mean like Jaylon Tate and Michael Orris?

Reactions: Chukwuwumba, Johnny Lawrence, the juiceman cometh and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.