Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (October 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Absolutely! It could be a fun nite on the board tonight πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€©πŸ™†πŸ»β˜•πŸ‘ŒπŸ½β˜•πŸ₯„πŸ”šπŸ”ΈπŸ”Ήβœ¨

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

My guess is that Bryce has a plan for how he wants to announce where he's commiting to.

See Moussa Diabate on the offer list but no mention here. Assume that is because it is a no chance offer?

drsmitty74

Rochester
Has the Providence Crystal Ball prediction always been there on Hopkins? I don't remember it being there before. The prediction date is screwed up.

FYI from Friar board: I did not know this!

Family in Woonsocket got Jalen Lindsey to PC. Mother is from Providence.

His father worked at the GM plant in Framingham I believe and moved to Tennessee when it closed, to work at the (then) new Saturn plant. I remember when his father played hoops for Woonsocket HS, saw him vs St. Ray's.

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong, but these are my recollections.

I’m new to this board! I would like to say, if we lose Hopkins to Providence that will be a blow. We lose Jones to DePaul, Nesbitt to Memphis and than possibly Hopkins to Providence. Who do we lose next? Mac. The staff has got to close these out better.

I’m new to this board! I would like to say, if we lose Hopkins to Providence that will be a blow. We lose Jones to DePaul, Nesbitt to Memphis and than possibly Hopkins to Providence. Who do we lose next? Mac. The staff has got to close these out better.
It's a little deeper than that. Hopkins family has pre existing ties to the area and Ed Cooley. Also Providence has had a better decade than we have unfortunately.

It's a little deeper than that. Hopkins family has pre existing ties to the area and Ed Cooley. Also Providence has had a better decade than we have unfortunately.
We're top 5 or 10 now and were top 25 last year. Kids don't generally look back very far. Talking about decades or more is for old people like us.

This staff has earned tons of leash for missing on some guys we would love to have. Turning things around to the point of having a consensus top 10 team has me relaxing in my armchair for a change and believing it will all work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.