Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 643761

D
I rarely have a good time while hanging out with two people having a horrible time. I also rarely have a bad time hanging out with two people having a good time (that time I got stood up on a double date notwithstanding).
There's a wide range between horrible and good.

KrushCow31

Former Krush Cow
Chicago, IL
I'm going to guess that Tshiebwe will commit after his in-home with Kentucky. I doubt he makes it to his OV here.
Watching his interviews, his attitude and mannerisms are like the total opposite of how I envision the prototypical Kentucky recruit.

If Wiseman commits to UK, Tshiebwe is going elsewhere (most likely).

I agree. Calipari has an in-home this evening with Wiseman. If he does not commit this evening, I doubt he does before Oscar T's visit. But at the same time, it is doubtful that Oscar T commits before seeing what Wiseman does.

westms77

Gilbert, AZ
I just went ahead with a testicle transplant a few years ago....titanium wrapped in graphene.

gSTAaIb.gif

What in the name of all that is holy?

illini80

Forgottonia
Not too sure what to think about the EJ speculation. Richie made some previous predictions like this and gave IL a good chance with 3 or 4 recruits when it was obvious we wouldn’t be taking them all regardless. I wouldn’t put too much stock in this.

I rarely have a good time while hanging out with two people having a horrible time. I also rarely have a bad time hanging out with two people having a good time (that time I got stood up on a double date notwithstanding).
That's a pretty good point

Here is the link to the actual podcast. I skimmed through it and listened most of the discussion on EJ LIddell and did not hear the 70-75% statement but did not listen to the entire podcast. Maybe someone else has more patience. Unless is some other chat.

http://www.news-gazette.com/podcast...ichey-at-scott-beatty-at-srrichey-at-jleman47

It was in this chat: http://www.news-gazette.com/chats/2...nois-basketball-football-volleyball-chat.html

Doesn’t seem like much substance behind it.

Deleted member 4333

D
I agree. Calipari has an in-home this evening with Wiseman. If he does not commit this evening, I doubt he does before Oscar T's visit. But at the same time, it is doubtful that Oscar T commits before seeing what Wiseman does.

I doubt he commits before he gets an offer.

I doubt he commits before he gets an offer.

Wiseman has an offer from Kentucky. The last statement is with regards to Oscar T committing to Illini (not UK) before Wiseman decides.

UofIChE06

Pittsburgh
Wiseman has an offer from Kentucky. The last statement is with regards to Oscar T committing to Illini (not UK) before Wiseman decides.

It would be much better if UK was still thought to be in the lead for Wiseman (Hardaway getting Memphis on a lot of lists is unfortunate) or if Carey starts trending towards UK. It seems like there isn't a real good feel for Carey among the experts. OT is likely UK's third choice for that slot but I doubt they pass on him unless they are confident in one of the other two. As long as he doesn't have a UK offer before the OV there is a chance.

Deleted member 4333

D

Oscar does not have an offer from Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.