Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,128      
Just not that excited. Good luck Mizzou.

Any interest or possibility that TS, OT, or EJ would want/can bypass 4th year and play this year/2nd semester? OT looks one and done, the height he reaches on his one hand dunk is NBA. Also the improvement in 6-9 months is huge. Athletic build/coordination projects well at next level.

Classic Loyalty grasping for the smallest of straws

#1,129      
I don't think I can keep following this thread. I get too upset

#1,138      
Some Mizzou ‘insider’ on Twitter says EJ will announce 10/1. Can’t find another confirmation yet. The twitter handle is ‘chadmizzou’

Last edited:
#1,141      
A new Tshiebwe "mixtape", if you're into those:

Watch the block portion - very conscience of trying to keep the ball in play instead of swatting it three rows deep out of bounds. Often pins it to the backboard and keeps it himself. Very impressive.

#1,142      
Liddell to OSU, Tshiebwe to UK, and Shannon to ILL. That's what my gut tells me, and also my fear of disappointment and failure.

#1,143      
Liddell to OSU, Tshiebwe to UK, and Shannon to ILL. That's what my gut tells me, and also my fear of disappointment and failure.
I think the most important part of this class is getting a big, but landing Shannon would help keep us all off the edge while we wait.

#1,144      
I think the most important part of this class is getting a big, but landing Shannon would help keep us all off the edge while we wait.
I'll take Tshiebwe to Illinois and say EJ to OSU & Shannon to FSU....
And I'm more than ok with this ..
Either of the other 2 would be great but believe are best shot at this point is what I stated above .

#1,146      

NBB1979

UIUCFAN1
Springfield, IL
I'd love to have Liddell/Tshiebwe - but if we end up with Cockburn/Timme - i'd be completely satisfied with that package. We have options

#1,147      

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
We have enough wings. We dont have the wings that are "flying Illini" wings. WE NEED BIGS AND NOT JUST AVERAGE BIGS.

7X5Yy5g.gif

#1,149      

wettsten

Chicago
DISCLAIMER: completely hypothetical poll so forget about the reality of recruiting

if you could have one and only one of the following three centers (as listed by 247), which would it be: Tshiebwe, Timme, Cockburn

Status
Not open for further replies.