Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Underwood doesn't look at stars but i do. Anybody know anything about, Hawkins

Highly skilled big with ties to Illinois/Chicago, has interest in Illini...very good chance we get 2 commitments on the visit, with him cancelling his final 2 visits imo. He has talked before of wanting an Illini offer and regarding it with interest.

A class of Miller, Hawkins, and Ruzhentsev would be 4/5* PG/SG- 2-3/4* Swing shooter very good class for us if we can pull it off.

WiscIllini

Madison, WI
Highly skilled big with ties to Illinois/Chicago, has interest in Illini...very good chance we get 2 commitments on the visit, with him cancelling his final 2 visits imo. He has talked before of wanting an Illini offer and regarding it with interest.

Who else is visiting with Hawkins?

Yep, even to the point of Hurley hiring Nick. It will be interesting to see if Nick comes with Miller to C/U. Supposedly, Nick was with him on the trip to Arizona. People must realize that Mike Irvin is without a doubt the master of negotiations and will use any tactic or rumor he can to up the ante. Remember we were in the lead for KFC up to the last 15 minutes of that recruitment.

Yes, and I find it strange to hear people bash MIF when he's operated like this forever, and we can choose whether or not to get involved.

WiscIllini

Madison, WI
See previous posted video, I am not the only one that thinks he has that kind of ability...now whether he turns out to be that kind of player who knows?

With a question mark, though, so can we really trust the highlight video title? :unsure:

IllFanInMi

I
Rumblings on DePaul board Carte’are Gordon has been seen with the Miznoz crew (Porters), etc... That would be so Clownzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.