Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back at you 0440 how would you know all this ? You asked a previous poster how they would know how would you know all this? Saying your source is a booster, manager, friend of an assistant actually reveals nothing about the source that is revealing. So, how do you know?
I can just here some the posters now stop pickin' on poor 0440, he might not give any more info. Not saying his info. isn't accurate i don't know.
I asked that because I actually know that Jamall locked down recruits and his role in those recruitments. I think I have a pretty good track record for my info and I think a lot of people on here will back me up on that. I’m not going to reveal exactly where I get my info from but I know a lot of people scattered throughout the athletic department.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
I asked that because I actually know that Jamall locked down recruits and his role in those recruitments. I think I have a pretty good track record for my info and I think a lot of people on here will back me up on that. I’m not going to reveal exactly where I get my info from but I know a lot of people scattered throughout the athletic department.
Don't feel the need to defend yourself - there's no requirements on this forum. And NEVER reveal your sources. All of us appreciate your info, and your track record speaks for itself.

He did answer it — “a lot of people scattered throughout the atheletic department.” Just because someone asks a question doesn’t mean they deserve an answer or one they deem sufficient. One can choose to believe information provided here or not. I’ve never noticed any underlying agenda with the information 0440 posts and that information usually seems fairly accurate.
Not to say I believe everything is 100% accurate, but not sure why he should have to “prove” anything. But I’m sure if one asks nicely he’d be willing to refund the money that was paid for the information

Don;t get yourself in a tizzy LJ. I asked the man a question let him answer it.

This guy. Look, if you don’t have something substantive to share then don’t post. Complaining about other posters is a waste of time and counter to the entire point of this forum. Go somewhere else if you don’t like the content.

Seems Mark Smiths dad is calling parents of kids we are recruiting and giving them his impression of Underwood. Have two sources on this including someone who works in DIA. Smiths dad getting phone numbers from Clonzo is conjecture but not proven yet. Fyi.

pruman91

Paducah, Ky
I've been here for years and read many so called " insiders " post with the majority of them probably based on their own conjecture, not on reliable info...
0440's info has proven to be the most reliable and believable to me....I hope he keeps giving info that he hears as that is what most of us are here for...to hear solid info about our beloved O & B BB team...

Go Illini !!!

Well when you have kids scheduled for a visit or wanting to visit but the head coach hasn't talked to them one time its a problem...

Wow. I assume I am the biggest BU stan on here and I feel like that is job warning worthy. You’re actively sabotaging your program by doing that.

ivwilsoniv

Aurora, IL
Seems Mark Smiths dad is calling parents of kids we are recruiting and giving them his impression of Underwood. Have two sources on this including someone who works in DIA. Smiths dad getting phone numbers from Clonzo is conjecture but not proven yet. Fyi.
This... can't be true. Can it? Really hard to believe someone would stoop to this level.

Ive heard this to be true with the STL area kids but not any kids outside of the area.

I Bomb

Stylin' and Profilin'
Didn't the Missouri AD have a defamation suit against him a year or two ago? Seems systemic.

Doesn't seem Counzo's recruiting has been anything great either. Wouldn't trade our roster for theirs.

Ive heard this to be true with the STL area kids but not any kids outside of the area.

That would seem to be relatively easily fixed by Underwood talking to those recruits himself....

Also, that is crazy petty of Mark Smith's dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.