Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CelebratedNippyAyeaye-size_restricted.gif
smells like victory.jpg

Robjilla, who is an excellent judge of talent, has seen both play on numerous occasions, and would take Nesbitt.
OH stop it TC. lol. I have not saw Nesbitt play live, but I have seen plenty of video. I have saw Weston live a lot. Weston is a junkyard dog, Nesbitt is a dog period. That's why Nesbitt is my favorite recruit.

I feel like someone the other day was raving about Nesbitt and made him sound more like a lead guard type of guy, but in my mind I always thought of him more as a "wing" or 3, I guess.
That was probably me. You have to be careful what you watch on YouTube. Its mostly just the highlights, but when you watch a full game, Nesbitt jumps off the screen to me. If you want to see how he plays look at the tape.

That was probably me. You have to be careful what you watch on YouTube. Its mostly just the highlights, but when you watch a full game, Nesbitt jumps off the screen to me. If you want to see how he plays look at the tape.
Where do you find full games of him playing?

Where do you find full games of him playing?
I have a friend who would send me the link for live AAU & summer games. You can search Brad Beal Elite and St Louis Christian on Youtube to see some tape. You can also see footage from games on Instagram if someone goes live from the gym.

Forget *star ratings* for recruits, let's just categorize them by levels of "dog."
Pit Bull - Relentless (Andres Feliz)
German Shepherd - High Basketball IQ (Tyler Underwood)
Golden Retriever - All around nice player (Adam Miller?)
Neapolitan Mastiff - Alpha Dog (Ayo)
Collie - Social butterfly (Giorgi)

Funny, just plain funny. Id consider him a Rottweiler. Bite with the bark. Shooter, Slasher, Ballhandler, Smack talker.

Pit Bull - Relentless (Andres Feliz)
German Shepherd - High Basketball IQ (Tyler Underwood)
Golden Retriever - All around nice player (Adam Miller?)
Neapolitan Mastiff - Alpha Dog (Ayo)
Collie - Social butterfly (Giorgi)
Doesn’t Giorgi do a lot of trash talking? Collies don’t bark that much. Need a better breed.

Sometimes he's what we called a Sooner Hound....He'd sooner socialize than do anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.