Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaden Schutt (shoot?)

4fC.gif
I have a friend that spells his name the same and he pronounces it SKUT

Great to hear. I can't fathom why kids would want to go elsewhere unless they don't want to play any D. The train is rollin' so jump on board young Mr. Nesbitt!

Great news! If it comes to fruition could be glad we ended up with him over Jones(although i did like him a lot). Straight rankings wise at the moment a definite win plus getting a better position hopefully for future STL area. Fingers crossed!!

Not been much noise lately. Hope this won't last long! We have to have HS Basketball this year, just so I can get excited about offering seventy-five, 4 and 5⭐'s.I look forward to the day when we have a roster full of only high 4's and 5's :rock:
six-crickets-featured-image-final.jpg

S
We don't make Pinzon's Final 3. Hopefully that's a sign we're confident elsewhere...
Seems like we could use a PG in this class. Ayo and Trent leaving give us only Curbelo going forward. Maybe Hutch and Adam could fill in but would seem to be be a guard rotation (assuming three guard lineup) of Curbelo, Adam, Hutch, and Goode. Maybe Grandison is part of this or may be playing the 4. Pretty limited depth although very talented.

S

Seems like we could use a PG in this class. Ayo and Trent leaving give us only Curbelo going forward. Maybe Hutch and Adam could fill in but would seem to be be a guard rotation (assuming three guard lineup) of Curbelo, Adam, Hutch, and Goode. Maybe Grandison is part of this or may be playing the 4. Pretty limited depth although very talented.

Padilla didn't come here to walk on all 4 years.

Padilla didn't come here to walk on all 4 years.
Kind of suspected that but short in 2021-22 and not sure he is ready in one year for the rotation but not in the know.

WINT

Kewanee, IL
Kind of suspected that but short in 2021-22 and not sure he is ready in one year for the rotation but not in the know.
We’ll have to see. I’m not sure that the target is just making the dance anymore.

Aj casey leaving Tinley Park & going to Whitney Young. Been in the works for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.