Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to piss in anybody’s Cheerios this morning But I’m being told it has been delayed because the “top 3” may now change...

There is a“blue blood” creeping in backdoor 11th hour style, and another school we all know and love, who is also trying to Muck things up! 🤦🏽

Purely speculation here, but it’s seems as tho his top 7 may now have went up to a top 9, and put us in a bidding war for his top 5 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nesbitt is a dog and it was only a matter of time before another school saw this opportunity and tried to swoop in!

This is big boy recruiting ladies and gentlemen and we are on the RIGHT SIDE of these things now for once! 💯

So just strap on your seat belts and enjoy the ride 🔸🔹
Good call on this one. :rolleyes:

I wouldn’t be so quick to roll my eyes at this one.
QC, I remember vividly that you were the one who rained on my David Jones parade before anyone else. I kinda thought you were a Debbie downer. Shortly after, the national pundits started jumping on the bandwagon. And then, it was all over. You were right all along when it wasn't popular. I'm not going to bet against what you know. I'm with you on this one!

It was actually a good thing that his top 3 was his top 3, but the fact that he delayed his decision and was momentarily listening to late whispers, is pointing more and more to Memphis being the real threat here!

There’s no doubt that waters surrounding the Nesbitt recruitment have gotten murkier. If you think the Nesbitt’s are done here or this staff is only worried about SLU, you would be dead wrong.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Recruiting is solid!!
3qRB.gif

Not sure where the truth lies, but I don't know where Nesbitt or other top recruits will land. But I'm pretty certain BU will land some good players.

100% agree. I want Nesbitt but am confident the coaches will find good players regardless. It will be interesting to follow Nesbitt, Jones and Weston these next few years. I personally think Nesbitt is the best player of the 3.

Not to piss in anybody’s Cheerios this morning But I’m being told it has been delayed because the “top 3” may now change...

There is a“blue blood” creeping in backdoor 11th hour style, and another school we all know and love, who is also trying to Muck things up! 🤦🏽

Purely speculation here, but it’s seems as tho his top 7 may now have went up to a top 9, and put us in a bidding war for his top 5 🤷🏽‍♂️

Nesbitt is a dog and it was only a matter of time before another school saw this opportunity and tried to swoop in!

This is big boy recruiting ladies and gentlemen and we are on the RIGHT SIDE of these things now for once! 💯

So just strap on your seat belts and enjoy the ride 🔸🔹
Didn't hear about the blue blood, but I did hear that DePaul tried to buy a seat at the table.
Still think Memphis is the dark horse here. Would not be surprised if any of the three finalists win this though. Each staff is hearing what they want to hear.

Not sure if mentioned, but saw that DePaul recently picked up another 4 star recruit in 2021 class. Can’t remember his name, but PF and number 103 in believe in class.

Not sure if mentioned, but saw that DePaul recently picked up another 4 star recruit in 2021 class. Can’t remember his name, but PF and number 103 in believe in class.

According to 247, they are sitting on the #4 recruiting class in the country...

Status
Not open for further replies.