Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some activity in EJ watch 2018. Ohio State in for visit tonight and Illinois tomorrow. Visit still on the schedule for this weekend.
Well that's a very interesting situation, my broker is very enthusiastic about it. What does your broker say? Well, my broker is Stuemke5, and Stuemke5 says........................ When Stuemke5 talks, people listen.

Capel and staff are in to see Anthony Walker tonight. They are following up on his OV to Pitt on Saturday.

Cmon down! If we get 1. I will be pretty happy. 2, over the moon..... 0 and I will whimper in some corner...

until the next official.

Huge weekend in recruiting obviously. Anyone know when the signing period is? Would like a verbal but getting them to sign on the dotted line would be better. Thanks

Huge weekend in recruiting obviously. Anyone know when the signing period is? Would like a verbal but getting them to sign on the dotted line would be better. Thanks

November 14-21.

Deleted member 643761

D
Or him and his parents are taking the time to absorb as much info as possible, take all the visits, here all the talks, and make sure he’s going to the place he truly likes the most.
I believe that is situation 1. And that's probably what it is.

TSJ, EJ, AW seem like the ILLINI class to me with Timme to Ville and Oscar to UK?

In the long run nobody really cares about scandal, they care about winning.
True. However, it still kinda baffling that recruits will go there so quickly scandal after scandal when there are so many other options.
I used to be a fan of Louisville during the Denny Crum years but what has gone on in the last 10 years I wouldn't go there personally.
With their recent history why would i go there...when any day it could be another scandal? It just doesn't make sense. They haven't been winning that much?

Any inklings if Keith Randolph will be around campus this weekend with EJ? He recently picked up an MSU offer.

The funny thing about Shannon is, he's basically the player we thought Kahlil Whitney was a year ago.

That's one of the advantages of being in such a great state for basketball talent, whatever part of the food chain you're fishing in, there are going to be players there.

Flying out tomorrow to check these boys out at Ubben friday. Should be entertaining to say the least. Been hearing a lot of interesting stuff the last couple of days.

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™
The funny thing about Shannon is, he's basically the player we thought Kahlil Whitney was a year ago.

Pretty much, but with a much lesser shooting touch (hence, Whitney's explosion). While he's at finishing school, he can address the deficiencies in his game. Have to think that his shot will get a lot of attention.

Not quite, but he is getting there, Whitney was always suspected of being far better than he was ranked.

Status
Not open for further replies.