Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread

Funny how we strike out on our fall targets and then just offer more guys.

Why don't we just offer them all at once? Well, it's a waste of time and resources for the coaches and the University. Antwan January, Tristan Enaruna weren't on anyone's radar a month ago. How many more guys will be offered that no one here has heard of? Probably lots.

Why don't we just offer them all at once? Well, it's a waste of time and resources for the coaches and the University. Antwan January, Tristan Enaruna weren't on anyone's radar a month ago. How many more guys will be offered that no one here has heard of? Probably lots.
I don't see anything confusing about this at all. It looks like prioritizing to me. We don't want January over others so we wait. When others are gone we offer January. Why is that odd? Sounds like a plan to me.

Not a fan of the concept of having a back up plan. Gotta be a Groce guy.

Do you have any idea how recruiting works?

for all you whiners, what should Underwood do instead? recruit no one? wait to lose and be fired?
of course you have plan b and plan c guys. get them in the system, produce a better team (full of really
good guards) and recruit the great big man in the spring or next year. it will all work out or it wont.
Crying sounds like Cub fans...stop it.