Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1,231      

Deleted member 643761

D
his stock will drop by season end...the draft class will not be one of the stronger ones in recent years as well....he may not fall far. Ayo may have to really think this through based on players/position/rankings at season end along with family needs.
I would guess his ability to switch on defense, handle the ball, and make good passes not totally unlike a poor man's Draymond Green. Every team needs one of those in today's modern NBA. Surround him with shooters and that's a rotation player.

I don't think every team needs one of them that is that short and can't shoot.

Time will tell, but I'll be shocked if THT is ever a first rounder.

#1,237      
I was thinking a mix of Tom Chambers and Kelly Tripucka. But I will say that based on the film I did notice a hint of Dugan Fife and....that one guy from Duke. You know the one, right? The white one who gets booed on the road...yeah, that guy.

I think you are all wrong with this one....easily see a cross between Reggie Harding, Moses Malone, Daryl Dawkins, Bill Willowby and a splash of Zelmo Beatty for good measure. That is one serious baller, albeit possibly less educated though?

#1,241      

illdude

Wilkes-Barre, PA
No, no, no. He’s a cross between Andre the Giant and Steve Cauthen.

#1,247      
ESPN on Sunday @ 7:30 pm EST will air the IMG vs Oak Hill game. A chance to see Brown, Kofi and TSJ live. #2 and #3 teams in the country.

No way, not me! Last time I did this it didn't turn out to well. JT hurt shoulder, DNP and eventually decomitted.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.