Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 746094

D
ADAM MILLER: The state's highest-ranked junior @AceWolf44 goes in depth on his priorities in recruiting, what he wants from coaches, #Illini and how he changed this offseason
https://twitter.com/GordonVoit/

He reminds me of what we couldn’t stop last night in Romeo L, but Miller can light it up from deep. Another MIF player that expects to win and individually puts in the work to be the best player they can.

If the Blue Bloods stay away we have a chance. If they come calling it will be same old story.

He reminds me of what we couldn’t stop last night in Romeo L, but Miller can light it up from deep. Another MIF player that expects to win and individually puts in the work to be the best player they can.

If the Blue Bloods stay away we have a chance. If they come calling it will be same old story.
Feels like we have about the same chance right now as we had with Kahlil Whitney

Over the last few years, I've gotten to the point of following Illinois recruiting where I'm channeling Shaun of the Dead quotes.

"...have a nice cold pint, and wait for this to all blow over."
112777-Simon-Pegg-beer-gif-Imgur-Winc-w4YH.gif

Joel Goodson

respect my decision™

Some Blue Bloods are all over Miller.

Why would Whitney come here...UK is his dream school.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...hitney-returning-home-to-chicago-to-sign/amp/

His quote from the article: "I'm BBN all the way, baby."
Because humans change their mind all time. Because he's a 17 year old kid, and they are even more prone to changing their own minds. Because there's certainly things behind the scene we have zero clue about on this forum.

There's plenty of reason to believe it could happen. I wont try to prove there's even a remote chance it will. Stranger things my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.