Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (January 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to agree that, in any given post, a poster should call all recruits by their first names or by their last names, but should not mix them.

Stop this madness!

1. I think that I will not agree.
2. In my post, both recruits mentioned were referred to by their last names.

I didn't know who Addison was either, if that's the post you're referencing.

So, I read some news on UConn's Boneyard basketball forum that Kofi revealed via Snapchat that's he's announcing tomorrow. I don't know what time.

You posted this at 12:05am today which is Sunday. So is your "tomorrow" today Sunday or tomorrow Monday?

Deleted member 633632

D
You posted this at 12:05am today which is Sunday. So is your "tomorrow" today Sunday or tomorrow Monday?

Today bro, today.

(That was posted by Big C about 1130pm guys lol)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-06-08-25-45.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-06-08-25-45.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 380

Deleted member 746094

D
For the first time ever I jumped over to another school’s board.

A couple things...

- They definitely don’t think much of UofI as a school, basketball program currently or historically.

- Strong assumptions on OA and how he operates.

- They have selective memories in regards to their following of the NCAA rules as their previous coach’s breaking of the rules are never mentioned. Why would they? Right?

And finally...

They are legitimately concerned KofI is headed to Champaign to take on the B10 next year. Trying not to get too excited today. ILL- Bear Down!

So, I read some news on UConn's Boneyard basketball forum that Kofi revealed via Snapchat that's he's announcing tomorrow. I don't know what time.

I just read that uconn boneyard board. It's interesting. They are saying the exact things that i sometimes see on this board when a recruit chooses another school. A poster said that Antigua is a " bag man". Another said that kofi sitting next to the AD talking about the payoff to come to Illinois. You all should read it. It feel great to see another board melt down when a top 40 recruit is trending our way. Read that board for a good morning laugh!😂

Deleted member 633632

D
I just read that uconn boneyard board. It's interesting. They are saying the exact things that i sometimes see on this board when a recruit chooses another school. A poster said that Antigua is a " bag man". Another said that kofi sitting next to the AD talking about the payoff to come to Illinois. You all should read it. It feel great to see another board melt down when a top 40 recruit is trending our way. Read that board for a good morning laugh!😂

I took you up on that and was blindsided by a cryptic tweet from Andrew Slater that I missed 👀👀

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-06-08-58-12.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-06-08-58-12.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,303

Deleted member 633632

D
Im watching Kofi's snapchat like a hawk! The anticipation is giving me the early morning gitters, so with all this excitement, I've got to be sure not to let this giant cup of coffee spill over onto my lap! :cool::coffee::typing:

Status
Not open for further replies.