Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (May 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 646108

D
I proclaim an Insider Dance-off.
insider choices.jpg

I am the only person here who you can believe in. I would never lead you astray! I am the ultimate insider!

illini80

Forgottonia
Not saying it’s rock solid, but Tate said Saturday he had been told Kansas gave him a deadline of saturday or they were moving on. They then signed a guy this week that at least appears to have filled that position. At least we hope. Frankly I think TT is our biggest competition anyway.

Not saying it’s rock solid, but Tate said Saturday he had been told Kansas gave him a deadline of saturday or they were moving on. They then signed a guy this week that at least appears to have filled that position. At least we hope. Frankly I think TT is our biggest competition anyway.
TT been running third for awhile...don’t think TJ really wants to play the 5 all that much. RJ Hampton just moved up his commitment date though and he seems Kansas bound.

Texas Tech will be VERY questionable for next year, just doesn't seem like a good choice for a grad transfer. They will be trying to win with younger players, who haven't played. Talent, yes, but no track record about whether they can really play.

Still like to add Kevin Cross to this class.

Can i here a RAT--------SKIN----------RAT---------SKIN----------RAT----------SKIN--------YEA RATSKIN

Status
Not open for further replies.