Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (November 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
2020 Illini Signees
Coleman Hawkins (2020 PF), committed on September 21st, signed on November 16th
Andre Curbelo (2020 PG), committed on November 1st, signed on November 13th

2020 Illini Commits
Adam Miller (2020 G) commited on Thursday, November 21st

Regular Signing Period begins April 15th, 2020

Last edited:

haasi

New York
So much exciting stuff going on. Curbelo announcement this morning, kickoff exhibition game tonight, Rutgers football game tomorrow to go 5-4 with a ton of recruits in the building, possible Miller announcement next week. I haven’t been this excited since right before Cliffmas

So much exciting stuff going on. Curbelo announcement this morning, kickoff exhibition game tonight, Rutgers football game tomorrow to go 5-4 with a ton of recruits in the building, possible Miller announcement next week. I haven’t been this excited since right before Cliffmas

“But first, we’ve flown the Edwardsville athletic director here to Long Island to give you a lengthy update on some of the subjects he spoke about with you last time.”

Dan

Admin
https://www.instagram.com/luhibasketball/

dasdlk.jpg

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Lol I kinda wish it was us and Oregon ‘cause I’m in Eugene all day today and I could troll hard in my Illinois hoodie!

Edit: Assuming it would be :hailtotheorange: that is

Well, best of luck to us. But 247 says he weighs next to nothing, he can't shoot, and can't play defense. So, ...

Deleted member 652751

D
Well, best of luck to us. But 247 says he weighs next to nothing, he can't shoot, and can't play defense. So, ...
Yea and they've only got him rated as a 4 star, #55 player in the country. Real stretch by the staff there, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.