Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (February 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 654622

D
That is one of the wildest gifs I have ever seen.
Was looking for a gif that was basically showing a dude protect his junk and that came up. Well it protected his junk....if Spawn had junk

Deleted member 654622

D
We need the outside shooting and Watson may be a nice PG, but we have a better one coming in Curbelo.
Oh I agree. I was just commenting about my surprise at watching a game featuring the top 2 players in the state of Illinois and a 5'10" pg (standing on his toes) was the one who stood out.

Whats the chances Curbelo and OA can land us Kuminga? He is a possible reclass also I think...no?

Whats the chances Curbelo and OA can land us Kuminga? He is a possible reclass also I think...no?

Well here's a start.

Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 7.56.23 AM.png

I watched some extended highlights of the game against Patrick School. I really like Curbelo, but his he took no perimeter jumpers (or at least made none as they showed almost all the buckets) and more troubling he seemed to turn to complain to the refs after every. single. play. Definitely plays with high energy and motor though, so if they can channel the stuff with the refs to something positive he should be a super solid college pg.

I watched some extended highlights of the game against Patrick School. I really like Curbelo, but his he took no perimeter jumpers (or at least made none as they showed almost all the buckets) and more troubling he seemed to turn to complain to the refs after every. single. play. Definitely plays with high energy and motor though, so if they can channel the stuff with the refs to something positive he should be a super solid college pg.

Wish we would have had these simple issues when Groce was here...lol, j/k I get the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.