Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (September 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Dane - Kofi

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 1.21.26 PM.png

Coming up on 3 weeks from the time that Nesbitt was supposed to commit to SLU. BTW, Nesbitt jumped 25 spots from #100 to #75 in the most recent 247 Sports composite rankings.

Last edited:
I will acknowledge I was born with the Kool aid pumping through my veins. But even knowing that, I am still amazed when a recruit looks at all the talent Underwood and staff has right now. A fan base that is electric. Top notch players who have chosen this school. In the Big Ten. A staff that wants you to be part of it, and you say no thanks.

I don't know that for sure, but I know they are going to try and keep him from leaving every coaching cycle lol
Hopefully if things go as expected this year we'll have a lot of good options once we finally lose him to his next shot at HC.

So I’ve got Mike Irvin and Kenwood as IHSA State Champs In ‘21 & ‘22...

Won’t that be played at the SFC??

Any info on what kind of team Kenwood should have this upcoming season? Whitney Young , Simeon, Fenwick and Morgan Park should all still be strong. Are there any other strong contenders in the state for for the top 2 classes in the state?

Any info on what kind of team Kenwood should have this upcoming season? Whitney Young , Simeon, Fenwick and Morgan Park should all still be strong. Are there any other strong contenders in the state for for the top 2 classes in the state?
Kenwood just adds Arguably the top two players in the state of Illinois for 2023 this week.

Casey and Schutt stay home and Traudt jumps on board for the 22 class? Wouldn’t hate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.