Illinois Hoops Recruiting Thread (November 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

altenberger22

South Carolina
I'm not sure TyTy's uncles (in AZ?) are going to have much impetus to recommend ILLINOISE.

if tyty can have 75% of the career of this Player comp I call it a great deal
Love that at 6’3 he loves to dunk and go at the rim. His vertical will increase by a few inches once he gets to Illinois, it would be awesome so have one of those fun explosive point guards who can dunk on people.

Love that at 6’3 he loves to dunk and go at the rim. His vertical will increase by a few inches once he gets to Illinois, it would be awesome so have one of those fun explosive point guards who can dunk on people.

I don't see any real holes in his game, which is pretty impressive. And, his shooting technique and overall PG skills are solid --certainly BIG level IMO. I have a soft spot for players with a change of speed or old-man cerebral style of play, and I think he's got that ability to change pace on players, use his bball IQ to fool guys or switch between how he plays, to take what he's given. Not sure what his ceiling is, but he's going to be a great get for the team he chooses. Really good tools to work with as he develops his body and game at the college level. 🤞 that's here :illinois:

I don't see any real holes in his game, which is pretty impressive. And, his shooting technique and overall PG skills are solid --certainly BIG level IMO. I have a soft spot for players with a change of speed or old-man cerebral style of play, and I think he's got that ability to change pace on players, use his bball IQ to fool guys or switch between how he plays, to take what he's given. Not sure what his ceiling is, but he's going to be a great get for the team he chooses. Really good tools to work with as he develops his body and game at the college level. 🤞 that's here :illinois:
If we’re nitpicking he doesn’t seem very quick, which can obviously be a huge asset for primary handler. But he seems pretty well rounded based on that video.

whitesxfan2012

Orange & Blue tweety bird
Louisville, KY
Ty Ty...talk about a difficult one to get solid info on.
Kudos to the family for keeping this in house.
In good faith, I can't give my 2 Chiefs.
I can say, the Illini are in as good of position as Creighton/ASU.
Slight edge goes to Illinois, but that's more of a gut feeling than any real hard info.
This makes it more fun, right? 😁

Ty Ty...talk about a difficult one to get solid info on.
Kudos to the family for keeping this in house.
In good faith, I can't give my 2 Chiefs.
I can say, the Illini are in as good of position as Creighton/ASU.
Slight edge goes to Illinois, but that's more of a gut feeling than any real hard info.
This makes it more fun, right? 😁
It's only more fun if we get the recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.