Illinois vs Missouri Braggin' Rights Tickets On Sale Now

Orange Krush Class of 2013
Stanford, CA
Saw this in my email today. Ordered my tickets through Krush a while back, 3 overalls will be in the house! Time to break my Illini bad luck streak in STL.

If you ordered tickets through the IFUND or season ticket holder sheet they got sent out late this week, look for them in the mail late next week or early the week after. If you are still hoping to buy tickets the UI block is sold out.

Also, if you are curious where you are sitting you can call the ticket office and they can tell you where your tickets are.

This game is going to be great!! To bad I'll be in Florida :( I watched the Missouri game late the other night when they played Oregon. Man they are fast and can shot the 3.

Evansville, IN
Bought 2 tix on floor. Section 111. Behind right side basket on photo below. Trying to determine if I we are on the Illinois or Mizzou side of the arena. Can anyone confirm? Googled for over an hour to no avail! :) :illinois:

Who is all going to game? Where does everyone hang pregame??

Stanford, CA
Bought 2 tix on floor. Section 111. Behind right side basket on photo below. Trying to determine if I we are on the Illinois or Mizzou side of the arena. Can anyone confirm? Googled for over an hour to no avail! :) :illinois:
If you're on the Illini side, you'll be right next to Krush, at least if we're in the same spot as last year! I'm thinking 110-111 was the opposite side last year, but I'd have to go find my ticket stub to check.

I bought tickets of the Illini website and am in section 307......so you have to be on the Illini side.

Stanford, CA

Just wanted to bump this since Krush got our tickets yesterday. We're in section 110, so you'll definitely be right in the heart of the orange side!

ILLINI Seating

104 -115 on the lower level
304 - 319 on the upper leveel
half of 103 and half of 116 are the ILLINI seating sections
in the Scottrade Center !!

:thumb: