Illinois vs Nebraska (Sept. 21): 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know of any busses going down to the game next Saturday? I thought there was one running out of Schoolyard, but it doesn't look like that one is going anymore

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
does anybody know of any busses going down to the game next Saturday? I thought there was one running out of Schoolyard, but it doesn't look like that one is going anymore
I saw something on one running down for Nebraska. Don't know if it was on here, or e-mail. Sorry.

IlliniFanAtEIU1953

Rantoul, IL

There was an Illinois realtor named John Wright that was offering to pay for a bus called the Littyville Express that would have gone from Chicago to Champaign carrying fans to the Illinois home football games, but I saw a short Twitter video recently where John Wright said that he was cancelling the Littyville Express buses this year due to lack of interest.

Link to that Twitter video clip:

IlliniFanAtEIU1953

Rantoul, IL
Here's some more information about that Littyville Express bus that was going to go from Chicago to Champaign.

1568327750107.png

Link to this website: https://allevents.in/chicago/littyville-express-bus-service-to-memorial-stadium/1000068690245373

Fightingillini.com is offering a four pack for $96 out the door - pretty could price and don't know how long this will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.