Illinois vs Nicholls State
Tuesday, November 5th
7:00pm CT
BTN+ ($9.95/month)

:illinois:

Dan

Admin
BTN+

Illinois has 3 games remaining on BTN+ this season, the pay online service. Only 1 month of BTN+ service is required this season for Illini Basketball.

Nicholls St (Nov. 5th)
Hampton (Nov. 23rd)
Lindenwood (Nov. 26th)

https://www.btnplus.com/

$9.95 per month, select Illinois, and don't auto-renew so you use it only 1 month if you only use it for the Illini Basketball games.

I predict some more hiccups figuring out Giorgi and Kofi together, some misses on wide open 3s, and some broken defensive plays that result in 82-61 good guys.

BTN+

Illinois has 3 games remaining on BTN+ this season, the pay online service. Only 1 month of BTN+ service is required this season for Illini Basketball.

Nicholls St (Nov. 5th)
Hampton (Nov. 23rd)
Lindenwood (Nov. 26th)

https://www.btnplus.com/

$9.95 per month, select Illinois, and don't auto-renew so you use it only 1 month if you only use it for the Illini Basketball games.
I got charged 14.95

jmilt7

Waukegan
Does anyone know if BTN will rebroadcast this game at a later time?
I checked the BTN schedule earlier today through Monday the 11th and didn't see it. Typically it is replayed either later in the evening or early morning or within a couple of days so does not look promising

Heads up: the first game, they would come back from break and have a screeching sound beyond max volume. Happened multiple times too. Other than that, it was fine.

Really excited about this team. Finally have talent, size and depth.

jmilt7

Waukegan
So, what did BU say at the end when a reporter asked for a Tevian Jones update? I couldn't understand it. I turned on the closed caption and it did not either apparently as nothing showed.

So, what did BU say at the end when a reporter asked for a Tevian Jones update? I couldn't understand it. I turned on the closed caption and it did not either apparently as nothing showed.
'Not playing'

Whitmans Sampler

Eastern Iowa
At the 3:00 mark in Ayo’s interview (above) he mentions that the team’s defensive aggressiveness has been toned back a bit this year, not as “up the line” as they were last year on the perimeter. Did any of you guys know that? Fresh news to me! And IMO a good decision by BU.

At the 3:00 mark in Ayo’s interview (above) he mentions that the team’s defensive aggressiveness has been toned back a bit this year, not as “up the line” as they were last year on the perimeter. Did any of you guys know that? Fresh news to me! And IMO a good decision by BU.

he specially uses the term “flat triangles” which I heard used for the first time by Sean Miller in a packline clinic. He also talks about letting teams catch the ball now. Interesting.

Whatever.

Got to get a W here.

Take care of stats after the fact.

giphy.gif

HoopCity

Huntsville, AL
I checked the BTN schedule earlier today through Monday the 11th and didn't see it. Typically it is replayed either later in the evening or early morning or within a couple of days so does not look promising

8 am on Wed it says Student U on the guide. It does not say what the program actually is. I am recording that .....

jmilt7

Waukegan
8 am on Wed it says Student U on the guide. It does not say what the program actually is. I am recording that .....
Sorry to be the dasher of hopes but I just checked the BTN schedule online (<https://btn.com/shows/>) and it says 8:00am Student U: Men's Basketball: Lindsey Wilson College at Iowa - 11/4/19. Stupid BTN. Again, sorry. I should add, though, that the BTN schedule is not infallible. There have been mistakes
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 11.13.10 AM.jpg

Last edited:
he specially uses the term “flat triangles” which I heard used for the first time by Sean Miller in a packline clinic. He also talks about letting teams catch the ball now. Interesting.

After watching Virginia, I'll take anything that looks half as good as their pack line D.

Status
Not open for further replies.