Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Illinois vs Old Dominion
Saturday, December 14th
5:00pm CT
BTN

:illinois:

Old Dominion is 3-7 with their 3 wins coming in a 7 day stretch in mid-November when they defeated St. Joseph's and Loyola (MD) at home and won at Northeastern. That win at Northeastern on November 16th is also their most recent win as they have lost 6 straight, including a 69-57 loss at VCU last Saturday which was also the last game they played.

Illini_1979

Oregon
Old Dominion is 3-7 with their 3 wins coming in a 7 day stretch in mid-November when they defeated St. Joseph's and Loyola (MD) at home and won at Northeastern. That win at Northeastern on November 16th is also their most recent win as they have lost 6 straight, including a 69-57 loss at VCU last Saturday which was also the last game they played.
So you're saying they will be well rested? ;)

Look for the initial opening line from Vegas to be in the 14-15 point range.

Dajour Dickens 7' 215 center was ranked #13 by 247 at position in 2017....very good at blocking shots. Lets hope Kofi and Giorgi flash some fakes on him.
Xavier Green 6'6" guard, high energy, very good defensively.
Malik Curry as well as the other guards, very perimeter oriented team.

Those are the focus game plan players imo, although the roster for ODU is not a small one...alot of 6'5-6'8 types to go around.

Illini 86 - ODU 71

Sounds like they really struggle offensively - averaging 61.8 points on 39.3 percent shooting including 27.8 percent from three.

Seems BU doesn't want to put Tevian into a close game for his first appearance. Fine. Let's take a big lead and get him some minutes.

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Their offense is terrible. Play defense like the last two games and these guys won't sniff 60.

Seems BU doesn't want to put Tevian into a close game for his first appearance. Fine. Let's take a big lead and get him some minutes.
I wonder if he is waiting to see his grades for the semester first since this was an academic suspension. I admire that BU is enforcing off the court standards for our young men. I expect another W. We seemed to be headed on the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.