IllinoisLoyalty Fantasy Football 2017-18

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
It's been a while....

OK, quick question. When do I have to decide if I am playing Gronk, before kick-off on Sunday or before kick-off tonight? I moved him to the flex position, if he plays I want him in, if not, I can replace with a WR playing Sunday.

TEYPAY

Springfield
OK, quick question. When do I have to decide if I am playing Gronk, before kick-off on Sunday or before kick-off tonight? I moved him to the flex position, if he plays I want him in, if not, I can replace with a WR playing Sunday.

before his game starts. The only players that will be locked in tonight are the ones playing. NOTE -- if you take Gronk out, he must be replaced by someone that hasn't played / started yet.

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
before his game starts. The only players that will be locked in tonight are the ones playing. NOTE -- if you take Gronk out, he must be replaced by someone that hasn't played / started yet.

Bingo.

On another note. My team is looking more dreary by the week, and my gamble on Luck isn't paying off (puns, ha).

Anywho, if you're looking for a trade partner, hit me up. I'm open to offers on just about anybody.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL

Thank you! That is what I thought. Bummer that the Raiders are playing tonight, I would want Sammy Watkins to be my swap in/out. At least Maclin has been catching touchdowns.

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
Thank you! That is what I thought. Bummer that the Rams are playing tonight, I would want Sammy Watkins to be my swap in/out. At least Maclin has been catching touchdowns.

Thank you to Fantasy Football from saving me from myself! If the Rams/49ers game had been Sunday, I likely would not have played Watkins.

Also, this is the 3rd consecutive Thursday night game that I told myself, I would only watch or series or two and ended up staying until the end. Wanted to see how my players did. This is not good for my sleeping habits!

icengineer

Southern Illinois
There were some big games last night by a few players, Gurley, Watkins, and Hyde.

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
There were some big games last night by a few players, Gurley, Watkins, and Hyde.

Gurley has essentially eliminated my chances of winning, and it's not even the weekend yet...

tumblr_ntd83b3t4b1tv58oxo1_400.gif

icengineer

Southern Illinois
Gurley has essentially eliminated my chances of winning, and it's not even the weekend yet...

tumblr_ntd83b3t4b1tv58oxo1_400.gif

Well, you can only hope that one of your guys has his top performance of the year. Gurley likely won't have another game like that one.

TownieMatt

CU Expat
Chicago
Well, you can only hope that one of your guys has his top performance of the year. Gurley likely won't have another game like that one.

Last week it was Crabtree. This week it's Gurley. The fantasy gods really hate me.

TEYPAY

Springfield
I played against Watkins AND Hyde...and Flacco isn't playing great... NOT!!

The saints score 52 points and Brees only gets me I think 13 points... and I lose by 2...

Illwinsagain

Cary, IL
OK, procedural question. I have 2 TE on my roster, one on a bye week and another that was listed as questionable, however, the coach said on Friday that he would play. At 11:30 Sunday morning, I find out that he is out for the game. I went to the FA list and tried to get a TE, but picking him up and dropping another player would only take effect Wednesday, if he passed through waivers. Is there a way to get someone same day? Did I just mess up or was I just out of luck?

OK, procedural question. I have 2 TE on my roster, one on a bye week and another that was listed as questionable, however, the coach said on Friday that he would play. At 11:30 Sunday morning, I find out that he is out for the game. I went to the FA list and tried to get a TE, but picking him up and dropping another player would only take effect Wednesday, if he passed through waivers. Is there a way to get someone same day? Did I just mess up or was I just out of luck?

If the player is already on waivers, then you have to wait.

If they're a free agent you don't.