Indiana 80, Illinois 74 POSTGAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin

:illinois:

Last edited:
Sickening!

Why is Illinois the only team in the Big 10 that gets no home cooking? (besides maybe Northwestern)

Makes me want to puke.

Florida
Illini let this one get away. Should have never lost this game.

Loved seeing Nunn and Tate play with more confidence.

Have to question the Egwu sub after going on that huge run, whatever play was called after the timeout, and not getting Nunn the ball more at the end.

The officiating was bad.

Chicago, IL
Big missed layup followed by a turnover there when we were up by 1. Just lost it for us

Baltimore, MD
had to watch via foxsports gamecast but damn. i imagined a rocking SFC for awhile there in the 2nd half and it seems like we just let it slip away. some big turnovers down the stretch

Squandered any chance we had at the end when our plan was to kill 20 seconds then force a three. That is a crucial coaching error.

Bottom line win 3 out of the next 4 and get to 5-5 in the B10 and were still right there.

Clark County
When your behind you have to stretch the game. Don't know what Groce's plan was. I'm still really confused.

Lose to our rivals at home during our biggest attendance ever?... That's the Illini way

Not Ideal
San Diego
Couldn't make a play when it counted at the end.

Nice run in the 2nd half wasted by poor decision making. Don't like coaches not calling timeouts to strategize on last possessions. We needed one. The players fought too hard and deserved the coaching staff's full effort to help them at the end.

Two plays cost us at the end of the game.
Hill got caught spectating when Williams got the putback, and then Hill turned over the ball.
Tough loss, but that Starks, Tate, Nunn, Hill, Black lineup was EXPLOSIVE.

Clark County
Squandered any chance we had at the end when our plan was to kill 20 seconds then force a three. That is a crucial coaching error.

Bottom line win 3 out of the next 4 and get to 5-5 in the B10 and were still right there.
I have to admire your optimism.

Status
Not open for further replies.