Italy Tour

Has Underwood previewed the tour?
Underwood on Werner show this week, talked a bit about Italy, I think he also posted much of the conversation. Wanted to see some combinations, Giorgio & Kofi together, the 3 guards together, Griffin & Tev, chance for Kipper to get his swagger back, positive coach speak on Verdonk, but he won’t play in Italy. 10 practices, chance to have some fun.

I hope our guys are lucky enough to see some exotic Italian sports cars on their tour. Perhaps they'll see a...

Ferrari
Lamborghini
Maserati
Pagani

skyIdub

Winged Warrior
Who needs bribed to facebook live or periscope the games :D

giphy.gif

Looking at the schedule again, seems like a quick turnaround to leave today, sit on a long flight with a connection, go through like a 7-8 hour time change, and play on the 6th. Feel like there’s gonna be some jet lag and fatigue to fight through real bad in that first game.

I just got back from Europe after being there two weeks for work. I'm not sure how a twenty year old can handle the travel and time difference, but I can attest personally that it is pretty rough on a forty year old.

Good news is wins and losses on this journey don't matter. The dividends will be realized during the season.

jmwillini

Tolono, IL
I hope our guys are lucky enough to see some exotic Italian sports cars on their tour. Perhaps they'll see a...

Ferrari
Lamborghini
Maserati
Pagani

Hopefully only from a distance. Too many Ferrari issues our last trip.

jmilt7

Waukegan
Underwood said the schedule equates to one lower level team, two low Division I teams and the National B team.

Once they get Kofi running up and down the court he will be a beast. Right now he's lumbering a bit.
I'm also afraid if the competition is willing to step in and take a charge, (I wouldn't) he'll be in early foul
trouble.

NJILLINI

Castle Pines, Colorado

Ferrari
Lamborghini
Maserati
Pagani

I thought they were going to Italy. Colorado instead? I saw three of the four you listed this past weekend. :p

Once they get Kofi running up and down the court he will be a beast. Right now he's lumbering a bit.
I'm also afraid if the competition is willing to step in and take a charge, (I wouldn't) he'll be in early foul
trouble.

I assume they probably wanna get 10-15 lbs off him still. Don’t know how much more you can really take off him. He’s just such a large human. Imo 7’0 250-260 would be pretty normal, but it’s hard to imagine him that low.

Either way dropping a bit more weight will help.

I assume they probably wanna get 10-15 lbs off him still. Don’t know how much more you can really take off him. He’s just such a large human. Imo 7’0 250-260 would be pretty normal, but it’s hard to imagine him that low.

Either way dropping a bit more weight will help.

You/ve got to like what Fletch has done already with Kofi.

Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 12.40.18 PM.png